- You must hold a passport or travel document issued within the last 10 years.
- Your passport or travel document must be valid for at least 3 months after your date of departure.
- You must have proof that you have enough money to cover your costs for the duration of your stay (€34 a day). If you cannot meet this requirement, you can ask someone to act as a guarantor for you.
- You must be able to demonstrate the purpose of your stay to customs and immigration officials.
- You must have a return or onward ticket.
- You must not be considered a threat to public order, national security or international relations.
First, determine if you require a Visa by reviewing the link below. If you are still unsure, contact your own country department / office Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
+ By Country Visa Requirements